THE FOOTBALANCE ADVANTAGE
The bimechanical chain begins at the foot. If your forefoot, medial arch and heel are not fully supported a proportion of the power you are trying to get to the pedals will be wasted, or imbalanced pressure will be going through only part of the sole of your feet, causing hot spots, and pressure sores. Correctly supporting your foot is also the starting point for getting your knees and pelvis properly aligned to allow maximum power transfer, recruitment of more muscle groups and a reduction in endurance injuries.
FootBalance is an innovative insole that brings you the benefits of custom orthotics at an affordable price. With FootBalance you get a complete foot analysis and custom moulded insoles. Each insole is custom moulded individually to ensure perfect fit and support, no matter your arch type, foot shape or differences between the left and right foot.
FootBalance insoles support your feet in proper alignment to promote healthy foot function and improve overall body alignment. The patented FootBalance energy return core helps keep foot muscles and arches active and toned. Studies have shown that improving overall body alignment helps improve biomechanical efficiency and reduce the incidence of stress injuries. Proper support underfoot can reduce foot fatigue and improve circulation for better endurance.
The FootBalance custom insole line includes a full range of cushioning and support levels to help you achieve a comfortable, customized fit in virtually any footwear whether for sports, work or leisure.
SEVEN STEPS TO FOOTBALANCE
The FootBalance system rapidly custom moulds your insoles for your needs, based on a personal foot analysis:
1. Your arches are analysed with the use of a podoscope.
2. Pictures are taken of your ankles to analyse your alignment to determine your amount of pronation or supination.
3. You stand on heated, unmoulded insoles, positioned on a moulding pad that engages the windlass mechanism in the plantar fascia of the foot.
4. We then expertly mould each of the heated insoles to fit your feet perfectly while maintaining correct alignment.
5. Once the insoles have been individually moulded, we ensures that the insoles conform to the natural arch of each foot.
6. The insoles may be trimmed to fit your footwear if needed.
7. Your new 100% customized FootBalance insoles are ready for use.
Footbeds cost £60 per pair with 30 day money back guarantee
CONTACT US TODAY TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
(+44) 01926 842469
100% Custom Insoles